Technology

Blog Archive

Breaking

Recent In Internet

Recent Post

Popular

LightBlog

Comments

Recent

Adbox

Saturday 19 August 2017

50 Best Cut Whatsapp Status New 2017

    50 Best Cut Whatsapp Status New 2017


  1. I’m in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you
  2.  Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
  3.  A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
  4. Where there is love there is life.
  5.  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  6.  When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
  7.  I am lover, Not a fighter. But I can fight for what I love
  8.  Love is like a baby, it needs to be treated gently. 
  9. Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness…
  10. Love is not about how much u say “i love you” but how much u can prove that it’s true.”
  11. Aisa nahi hai ki main tere bina jee nahi sakta, sach to yeh hai ki main tere bina jeena nahi chahata..
  12. When You Are Crying.!! Think About Her And You Smile..
  13. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
  14. The TRUTH hurts only once but a LIE hurts every time u remember it
  15. There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You
  16.  Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.
  17. Girls want to find a superman but walk past Clark Kent every day. 
  18.  Where there is love, there is life.
  19.  Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
  20. Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
  21. The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings. 
  22.  Getting over him sounds great but being in his arms sounds a lot better. 
  23. The most beautiful line is But, I love you! 
  24. Roz sochta hun tumhe bhool jaun, Roz, yahi baat bhool jata hun.
  25. Sirf tune hi mujhe apna na samjha, Zamana to aaj bhimujhe tera diwana kehta hai..
  26. Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side
  27. If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.
  28. Love isn’t complicated, people are.
  29. Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable – Gandhi
  30. Ek waada hai mera tumse ki main chahe tumse dur ho jaau meri rooh kbhi tumse dur nhi hogi.
  31. You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
  32. I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
  33. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.
  34. One Boy- Thousand Feelings
  35. Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back
  36. When I’m sad don’t look at me – just kiss me
  37. Kuch to asar hai teri inn adao ka varna hum yuhi kisi ke didar ko nhi taraste.....teri ek jhalak pane ko ye dil betab rha karta hai.
  38. If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up J
  39. Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
  40.  I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
  41.  I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.
  42.  In love Never say Sorry
  43. Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness...
  44. Don't say you love me unless you mean it.
  45. I still fall for you every day.
  46. Tera pyar in hwaao ki trah h jo kbhi dikhta to nhi par mehsoos humesa hota hai...
  47.  I'm done begging for your love.
  48.  Everything is fine in Love and War. 
  49.  A true love story nerve ends.
  50. Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible

4 on: "50 Best Cut Whatsapp Status New 2017"

any one comment me friends